High Sports has seen many changes. We started with just one dedicated climbing wall in Redhill and now operate 11 climbing facilities throughout the UK.
With a commitment to making climbing accessible to the widest possible audience we have made sure indoor climbing is a complete leisure activity in it’s own right.
For us it’s all about the climbing community – we pride our walls on being friendly and fun places to climb. Mega walls and brilliant routes help too!
We are committed to providing the best climbing sessions possible. We back this up with our “Solid as a Rock” Guarantee.
An amazing climbing party or we will give you your money back.
Love learning to climb with us or we will give you your money back.
Enjoy your first Junior Rock Club term or we will give you your money back.
And the same guarantee applies to every climbing session we run.
Conditions: If you are not happy with any High Sports instructed session all we ask is that you:
Let us know immediately after the session and provide us with some constructive feedback.
1) Your safe enjoyment of our climbing walls always comes first.
2) Our sites will be friendly and welcoming
3) Our sites will be clean and well presented
4) We will provide regular high quality routesetting to a published schedule
5) Sessions will be available for all ages and abilities
6) Customer feedback will be easy and welcomed
7) Session quality “guaranteed”
8) We will always aim to provide good value for money
9) We will only contact you in line with our Communication Charter
10) But most of all… we want you to enjoy your climbing!